Recently I have been working on improving our business card. I realized that I could add as many colors and pictures as I wanted but what could make it stick out from the other business cards? What better way to do that than by incorporating today’s technology into it!
I turned our business card into an interactive augmented reality business card. With it, I added as many details and features while keeping it simple and easy to use. Some of the features it currently has are
- A direct link to our
- A photo album of Happy the Tech Pug!
- A self-composed email link if you have any questions
- A link to our website
- A schedule of all our events
- Clicking on one will automatically add it to your calendar so you can keep up with all our events!
- A preview of our new Engineering Club
In order to see our new augmented reality business card, all you need to do are 3 simple steps.
- Download Zappar from the App Store or the Google Play Store
- Scan this code when first launching up the app
- Scan the business card we have posted above.
And that’s it!
What you will be able to see is a business card with buttons all over!
Be sure to experiment and don’t be afraid to give us feedback.
Remember to press the little heart icon in the top right if you don’t want to keep coming back here and rescanning the code.
The best part is that when we update it, you won’t have to rescan. It will automatically update by itself!
Here is a photo of what it will look like
And here is a video of the card in action.